Narrow racking aisles, visually restricted intersections and confusing areas often make it difficult for pedestrians to see a reversing truck in time. Static warning signs increase caution and warn people of possible dangers, but are not always an effective help in the specific situation.
With the Linde TruckSpot, the industrial truck carries its own warning sign wherever it goes, and thus defuses critical situations before they occur.
• Warns employees in time
• Increases attention with moving, bright warning symbol
• Is understood intuitively as a warning symbol
• Clearly shows the direction of travel
• No annoying acoustic signal
• Achieves optimal warning effect despite noisy environments
• Does not dazzle passers-by