Linde MT15 Pallet truck
The MT15 electric pallet truck unfolds its potential above all on short distances and demanding terrain: narrow aisles, steep ramps and packed loading areas are no problem for the agile all-rounder. Its compact design, for example the truck’s length including the back of the fork at only 400 mm, makes it easy to maneuver in narrow aisles in the warehouse or in retail stores.
- Load capacity , (kg)1500
- Fork length, mm1150
- Battery, (V/Ah)Li-ION 48V/20Ah
As a light weight of only 180 kilograms, the pallet truck can also be used in mezzanine floors. The electric traction and lifting performance relieve the operator, who hardly needs to exert any force to transport loads weighing up to 1.5 tonnes. The long tiller protects the operator, as they’ll automatically keep a safe distance from the truck. The MT15 is particularly flexible with the lithium-ion battery, which allows intermediate charging.
The long, low mounted tiller, which provides a sufficiently large safety distance from the truck, serves to protect the operator. The low chassis prevents the operator’s feet from getting crushed by the pallet truck. From a top speed of 5 km/h (loaded) or 5.5 km/h (unloaded), the braking system effectively stops the MT15, even on slopes and loading platforms.
• Long tiller for safety distance
• Low chassis protects feet
• Effective parking brake
All controls on the ergonomic tiller head can be easily operated by either hand and allow precise and comfortable handling. The creep speed function allows the operator to set the tiller arm in upright position. This way the compact pallet truck can be easily maneuvered through confined areas. The integrated charger allows the battery to be recharged as needed at any time, which extends working hours. The MT15 is fully charged in just two and a half hours.
• Ergonomic tiller head
• Creep speed function for more maneuverability
• Integrated charger enables intermediate charging
A look at the multifunction display always informs the operator about the truck status. The DC drive motor optimizes truck availability and reduces service costs. The truck’s battery management system ensures a long battery life. During servicing, service technicians can transfer and read out all truck data to a notebook via a CAN bus connection.
• Reduced service costs through DC drive motor
• Easily accessible components
• Battery management system increases battery life
The electrically driven MT15 moves loads of up to 1.5 tonnes without requiring any effort from the operator. Thanks to its compact chassis with a truck length, including the back of the forks of only 400 mm, it is extremely maneuverable and can be easily handled even in the tightest of spaces. The 180-kg light-weight pallet truck can even drive onto mezzanines. The available lithium-ion battery extends its working time to up to three hours.
• Compact chassis
• Easy to maneuver
• Light weight at only 180 kg
• Lithium-ion battery (48 V 20 Ah or optional 30 Ah)
• Uniform illumination of the working area
• Improved visibility of racks, load and forks
• Optimized illumination of the respective direction of travel
• Color change between white (direction of travel) and red light (opposite direction)
• Low glare effect for the driver, pedestrians and other vehicles
• More safety thanks to direction indicator
• Long service life